Monday, January 14, 2013

Project Progress - Setting Up The Area

Project Progress - Setting Up The Area and Testing

Upon starting up the project, I need to set up the area (in the studio) of where my mannequins will be placed.

The first set up was like this:





As seen in the pictures above, there are 3 panels and two mannequins. I need to consider the distance between the mannequins and the wall panels.

After that, I made a small experiment and test of the projector:










By using a simple program, MS Paint, I just made a simple calibration to see whether the graphics that projected to the mannequins were visible or not. The test result was great and it seems that the mannequins are able to show the colors very clearly, if the lights in the surrounding are turned off.

No comments:

Post a Comment